Monday, February 04, 2008

Feel Good Lunch

I was in New York early last week for another GCI magazine Power Lunch, our name for getting together with a great group of industry people to talk about what they’re feeling good about. The weather cooperated beautifully, conversation flowed and the mood was upbeat and optimistic. Photos from the event are posted at GCI’s BeautyUnion pages. I was feeling pretty upbeat myself as I watched our guests leave the restaurant and head back to their hectic work lives. My question for you is, what are you feeling optimistic about?

2 Comments:

Blogger Janine Joi said...

I am feeling good about completing my first press release. I am the sole company in the US and abroad that has NOP certified organic seabuckthorn seed oil and berry oil, with other products available for sale. I feel good about that too. And although it's cold at 53F for Phoenix, the sun is out!

2:43 PM, February 06, 2008  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Janine Marie: Thanks for sharing your good news. It is this kind of optimism that drives the beauty industry engine -- through rain, shine and threats of recession!

9:05 AM, February 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home