Thursday, March 15, 2007

Naturally Fun

I'm just back from Natural Products Expo West, in Anaheim, and it was a great experience. While I'm still not at all sure what vibrational science is -- and I do want to know -- I did learn more about shea butter and aloe and natural hair color and organic certification. It was interesting to visit this show right after airing our first GCI Magazine Beauty Goes Green Webinar on March 6. The wonderfully broad range of natural and organic personal care and cosmetics products was proof of the passion the brand owners have for using the best ingredients nature has to offer. Tickling my funnybone was Simone Chickenbone Natural Put-ons, including trademarked products Good Gravey Lotion Solid, Kill it Dead (a "natural de-funkifier") and my absolute favorite, Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk. The sales manager's business card says "So be healthy. Be happy. Smile proudly and tell your friends you've got Chicken Poop on your lips!" Good advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home